second sound card amarok - how to select.

W Eryk Wolski wewolski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 18:14:02 UTC 2006

Could you be please more explicit?

I am in
Amarok -> Settings -> Configure Amorok -> Engine
Output plugin is selected Also... Otherwise I wuold not even see Alsa
Device Configuration.
But because I have chosen Alsa as output plugin I see:
Alsa Device Configuration  and it has the same settings as described
by Andrew, but it is DISABLED what means I can not enter anything in
the fields I see.
Any other constructive suggestions?

cheers