systray icon animation, [was: greetings]

Elliot Pahl elliot.pahl at orcon.net.nz
Thu Oct 12 18:53:49 UTC 2006

I see nothing wrong with the current animation, but if someone wants to make a
superkaramba widget with clocklike progress animation, more power to them.

If anything in the systray area needs help, its that big yellow tooltip.....is
there anyway we could make that more like the OSD in looks?

Cheers,

Elliot