Fwd: AmaroK - multilingual

itai alter itaialter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:21:16 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: itai alter <itaialter at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 11, 2006 12:14 PM
Subject: AmaroK - multilingual
To: amarok at kde.com

Hello there!

First off, I'd like to say that as a new linux user (just installed
SuSE 10.1 a month ago), I was very pleased with AmaroK, and it is now
my only music player in use.

I just wanted to inform you that if you guys plan on making a
multilingual version of AmaroK, I would be more than happy to
contribute and help you translate the program to Hebrew.

I am from Israel and I've done some translation projects from English
to Hebrew (like for "Lonley Planet" magaine, and some Marijuana
related articles).

I'm also a graphics designer (that's my real job), so maybe I could
help there as well.

Keep up the good work!

- itai -
(aka Soundwave)