Documentation

Angus Prune angusprune at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:10:02 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, Greg Meyer <greg at gkmweb.com> wrote:

> > > Menu -> Help -> Amarok Handbook
> >
> > Is this available online at all?
> > I have a binding machien and free paper at work adn would like a printed
> > copy.
>
> Unfortunately, the existing handbook is pretty out-of-date.  We need to create
> a development effort around creating good documentation.  The current
> document is under version control in the KDE svn repository, so all that has
> to happen is you need to learn how to check it out and then start working on
> it.  Would you come on irc freenode to discuss this in real-time.  You can
> find this kind of discussion in #rokymotion (the cute name of our promotion
> squad)

I'll try and get a chance to have a look over the next few days.  It
might be the weekend before I get a chance to have a proper look at
anything though.

What I might be able to have a look through is any software I might
need to work on this.  I come from a Quark/Illustrator background and
haven't done any design on my kubuntu box so am coming at this
completely fresh.  I'd appreciate anything you could point me at that
migth be useful to look at over the next few days.

What tiems GMT am I likely to be able to find people to talk to about
this, and who are the best people to get in contact with?

James