"a la Freevo" script for Amarok ?

Jean-Tristan Chanegue chanegue at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:54:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm a user of Amarok for 6 monts. But I'm also a user of Freevo. And i
think the both are complementary :
- In Amarok, The music library using tags is really cool
- In Freevo, the simple interface is great. You can control it easily.

Alternatively, I prefer Freevo and Amarok. Having a lot of
functionalities is great, but sometimes is too much.

Do you know if any frontend / script for Amarok a la freevo exists ?
Maybe some projects already exist ? I've seen one extension is a
Ncurses front end for amarok.

Do you think such a script is a good idea with current Amarok design ?

Thanks,
Jean-Tristan Chanegue