flac+cue sheet

Piotr kocur666 at tlen.pl
Thu Nov 30 01:46:09 UTC 2006

hi there i dunno if i'm writting to a correct mail, but i've got a
problem, this is somehow strange for me, because if i try to placy a
wave file wiith cue sheet everything is ok, if im trying to change a
track xosd shows me tha new name of the track, for example i got a
soundtrack from Pirrates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest and i'm
listening to track 1 it shows me i'm listening to track 1 than i change
to track 2 and it shows me that i have changed to track 2 and i'm
listening to it, but if i have converted it to flac file this wave
offcourse and i'm using the same cue sheet file i have something
strange, because if i change to track two i hear that i'm listening to
track two but amarok shows that i'm listening to track 1 i really dunno
what causes this behave, on audacious if i;m listening toi flac file
with cue sheet everything is ok, i'm a gentoo user and i thought that
maybe i have unstable flac or xine-lib but this happens even on stable
libs maybe u can help me somehow?