Osd Volume Slider(pacth)

Alexander Bechikov goo at t72.ru
Mon Nov 27 15:52:19 UTC 2006

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:43:44 +0500
Alexander Bechikov <goo at t72.ru> wrote:

  Hi all,

      I think this final version. This patch contains all changes from previous and diff to revision 608199.
>     Now slider changes size depending on size of font.
>        1. It use convertFromImage(twice), speed has decreased
>        2. also kind becomes poor at big sizes of font (I think it it is possible to correct having made "osdvolumeslider-inset.png" in more size (in original))

    3. Text may be shown with shadow
    4. In this patch contains two realizations: one faster, one slow.
       a. one support "skins" and slow
       b. another drawn by code and faster than previous (i think).
    what choose solve to you.