Amarok freezes

Marc Cramdal marc.cramdal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:35:46 UTC 2006

I have an interesting output: when I start playing a track, it does
not always freeze amarok (but very often), but when it freezes amarok,
I always have the line:
Very strange! got a DCOPReply opcode, but we were not waiting for a reply!
in amarok output !

=snip=======================================================
amarok: BEGIN: void EngineSubject::newMetaDataNotify(const MetaBundle&, bool)
amarok:     [Moodbar] Resetting moodbar:
/home/bruno/Documents/Musique/Russia/Red Army Choir/Russian Red Army
Choir - We are the red cavalry.mp3
amarok:     [Moodbar] Resetting moodbar:
amarok: BEGIN: virtual void ThreadWeaver::Thread::run()
amarok: BEGIN: SqliteConnection::SqliteConnection(const SqliteConfig*)
amarok: END__: SqliteConnection::SqliteConnection(const SqliteConfig*)
- Took 0.00073s
amarok: END__: void EngineSubject::newMetaDataNotify(const
MetaBundle&, bool) - Took 0.29s
amarok: END__: void EngineController::play(const MetaBundle&, uint) - Took 0.5s
amarok:   [xine-engine] Metadata received.
Very strange! got a DCOPReply opcode, but we were not waiting for a reply!
amarok:   [virtual Fader::~Fader()]