Amarok - bmp integration

Max Howell max at methylblue.com
Wed Nov 22 10:20:14 UTC 2006

> On 22/11/06, Ljubomir Simin <ljubomir.simin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What do you think about all this? It's great fun for me, and I'm sure some
> > people will be interested in such "xmms skins support for Amarok" :D. But I
> > want to ask for your opinion before eventually releasing it. I don't want do
> > to anything which might harm Amarok or bmp projects, and this whole thing has
> > very hackish nature.
>
> Without meaning to be harsh, whats the point of this exactly?

Not meaning to be harsh doesn't mean you succeeded! ;)

I feel someone should be positive about this. It may not appeal to
everyone, but I bet some people would find it fun. You shouldn't ship
it with Amarok or anything, but there's no reason to be discouraging.
Apologies for whatever I should apologise for etc.

Max