script notify - no more tracks

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:55:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm experimenting a bit with Amarok, scripts and other funny stuff (like xmms
integration ;)), and I came to conclusion that I would love to know when
Amarok finished playing all tracks. Alternatively, it doesn't have to be the
last track - info about the end of current track would be enough.
I have tried "engineStateChange: idle" and "empty" script notifications,
however none of them seemed to react. "trackChange" notification worked, but
I don't need the beginning of the track - I need the end. So, can you point
me to a place in code where new signal could be sent? I'm not interested in
implementing it upstream, I'm just playing around.

Thanks a lot!

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181