Better last.fm support

jonas jonas.p at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 09:07:40 UTC 2006

Hey,

I agree that not everything last.fm offers has to be used in Amarok. A
link to the last.fm dashboard would be sufficient.
http://www.audioscrobbler.net/data/webservices/ doesn't list event
data yet. But when it's available I would love to see the nearby
events when playing an artist. Just like "Similar Artists" in the
context browser.

Jonas