search text inside lyric

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Mon Nov 13 21:18:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Nov/13/2006, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> On 13/11/06, Carles Pina i Estany <carles at pina.cat> wrote:
> >Now it has an entry in lyrics toolbar menu, that allows to show or hide.
> >It is also hidden if user is typing in text field and press ESC.
>
> I don't think a toolbar entry is necessary. What about just popping up
> the search field if Ctrl-F or / is pressed?

I like with this thing in toolbar. I think (not expert on it) that an
option with only shortcut to use the option is little rare.

Anyway, I can take it out the button easily.

> >The unique thing that is not working is the shortcut. I have been
> >trying, as you maybe already know (I have sent some mails asking about
> >it) but I haven't done...
> >
> >The unique needed thing is to assign Shift+/ using something like:
>
> Have a look at the konversation source, they do the same thing.

(I looked some hours ago: konversation sources haven't helped me, sadly)

The reason that KAction was not working:
    ac->setAutoConnectShortcuts( false );
in playlistwindow.cpp

F* line :-) (sorry, but I spent some hours because it -well, mainly
because my non-knowledge about KDE applications :-)  )

Tomorrow (or later, I don't think so) I send the patch with the shortcut
:-) (working now but with dirty sources).

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona