search text inside lyric (4)

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sat Nov 11 23:06:15 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Nov/12/2006, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> I send attached last version of searchLyrics patch.

I send a newer one :)

I have only added that "ESC" key clears the field text (like in
playlistwindow)

Thanks and sorry to send so much patches :-)

PS: now playing with "/" I have had a rare behaviour (I couldn't type /
in other applications). I don't know if it has been an Amarok (mine)
problem or just the keyboard made something rare (3 days ago I had other
problem with Shift (???) and not related with Amarok for sure)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona