support for user-definable labels

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Mon Nov 6 22:31:24 UTC 2006

I had already started to talk about syncing labels with last.fm with
the crew over there. Amarok already uses a hell of a lot of last.fm
bandwidth, so it is first necessary to have them implement some sort
of caching algorithm, and webservice - such as rss feeds or what not.
But, to do this, it would still be very helpful to know what sort of
data is needed by the applications. Might be pretty obvious, but i'm
sure we can think of some obscure cases.

http://www.sebruiz.net/