Magnatune store

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:44:11 UTC 2006

> I know that with some of that it is up to Magnatune to implement in
> their REST protocol.

Yup. Other than that I don't think there are any major technical
difficulties in enabling the purchasing of physical Cd's from within
Amarok. We would need to collect a bit more data (shipping address and
such) of course.

Come to think of it, one problem might be the shipping and handling
cost. This is different depending on where you live, so showing an
exact purchase prise on the purchase dialog might be difficult.

It is a feature that has been requested a few times by now, so in time
it is definitely something I will look into.

- Nikolaj