Artwork

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Thu Nov 2 20:43:47 UTC 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 21:13, Mathy Vanvoorden wrote:
> I read in the latest release notes of amarok (the best player ever btw ;))
> that you are looking for artists to create some artwork. Perhaps I can
> contribute if you can tell me what is needed.

That's great. We mostly need artwork for icons, website design, release images
and the Live-CD. Especially we are interested in artists who would like to
join our team and stay with the project, basically as in-house artists :) But
we welcome any contribution and would love to hear back from you.

You could join us on IRC: We are hanging on #amarok, Freenode network. Looking
forward to talking to you.

--
Mark