Amarok and xine

Donn Washburn n5xwb at hal-pc.org
Thu Nov 2 03:33:53 UTC 2006

Hey Group;

To pass it on the cause of my SuSE10.1 box to fail amarok.  I tracked it
to amarok-xine audio failing.  I downloaded and installed xine-lib-1.1.2
and amarok-1.4.4.  Amarok still failed to work.  The problem was tracked
to a /home/donn/.kde/ file that was in /apps/ (as I remember) and was
something like amarok-xine.conf.  I removed it and Amarok is back.

Good News!  And thanks to the Amarok Team for this great piece of software.
--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email: " n5xwb at hal-pc.org "