USB hdd support

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Wed May 31 23:50:37 UTC 2006

In my opinion, the device could be just another attribute for the
Group By in the Collection Browser. That way, you could just see an
uninterrupted list of artists, or you could see it by device and then
artist. This would again present another reason to mandate naming your
devices (something I think would be necessary for you to ever be able
to remove a device from your collection anyway).

Andrew