dynamic playlists....

Christie Harris dangle.baby at gmail.com
Wed May 31 01:17:30 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 03:08, Harald Sitter wrote:
> so, latest SVN comes with broken dynamic playlists? Oo
>
> * The nifty default lists aren't anymore

I noticed this after I lost my stats and had to rebuild my db.

> * Played tracks to show limit doesn't work

This works here with customised lists, but see below.

> * Mark History doesn't work either

This is an odd one - amaroK is, once again, not remembering that a playlist is
dynamic on restart. So the history is not shown, and the playlist is just a
regular one. Loading a dynamic playlist after this, causes amaroK to start
playback at the right track (ie, 3 down the list), but the tracks above
aren't marked as history, or played.

Cheers, Christie