Meeting up in Amsterdam

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Wed May 24 16:10:11 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 14:25, Max Howell wrote:
> I arrive at 11:15 tomorrow. I don't have a mobile, but can call someone
> who has quite easily from the airport using a public phone. Who's in AMS
> and who wants to meet up and what sort of time, and any idea of
> whereabouts? Thanks!

We made this cunning plan:

Max meets with Muesli at 12:00 at the central station. Meeting point is the
main entrance (in the middle). Then you have a coffee or so, and pick me up
same place at 12:52.

Then we head to the hostel, to meet up with Seb, Ian and Leinir.

To be safe, here's the address of the hostel:
  Kloveniersburgwal 97
  1011 KB  Amsterdam
  +31 (0)20 624 68 32

We still don't have a bed for you Max, perhaps you could call the hostel and
try to book one. Otherwise we'll have to find something when we arrive.

--
Mark