Amarok 1.4.2-beta1

Jocke Andersson ajocke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 14:27:16 UTC 2006

On Sunday July 30 2006 16:17, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 29 July 2006 9:49 pm, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> > Okay, so unless I am somehow managing not to use the replaygain script
> > correctly, and if this is the case someone please tell me what I'm doing
> > wrong
>
> I don't believe the replaygain script has the ability to write replaygain
> tags, only read them and adjust the volume in Amarok.  You have to use some
> other program to write the replaygain values to the tags.

Correct, but the replaygain script has a built-in feature to tag files using
mp3gain/aacgain or vorbisgain etc...

Somehow ATF works correctly now anyway. Noone knows why it wouldn't before.
(I'm sure it was ATF back then, because I enabled it, rescanned, and all my
mp3gain tags were gone. it did so with a newly added file too. When I
disabled ATF, everything worked as it should.)

//Firetech