: I miss a little feature at the OSD

Alexander Surma alexander.surma at gmx.de
Fri Jul 14 13:00:28 UTC 2006

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://amarok.kde.org from:
Alexander Surma <alexander.surma at gmx.de>

Hi,
I _LOVE_ Amarok, really, I do.
It's THE best Audioplayer I've ever used.
But I have a suggestion.
I don't know how hard this is to realize, but it SEEMS not that difficult.
In the OSD-Template-Field it would be nice, if you could also display the time, the song has been playing.
At first, this doesn't make sense, because you would see only 0:00 when a new song begins.
But Amarok ist minimized to a trayicon most of the time (on my pc) and I use a shortcut for the osd to see, which song is running.
I would also like to see how long it will be running.
Is it possible to include that in the next release?

Regards,
Alexander Surma
Germany