Fwd: Amarok - ID tag

Alexandre Oliveira aleprj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 10:41:56 UTC 2006

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Saša Szollos" <sasa.szollos at gmail.com>
To: aleprj at gmail.com
Subject: Amarok - ID tag
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 12:50:14 -0000

Hi,

I don't know if I'am disturbing the right person :-)
I have one small question: Is it possible in Amarok 1.4.1 to recode ID3
tags? This means that I have almost all tags in encoding cp1250 (windows -
Central Europe) and my Debian is working in ISO latin2 (ISO 8859-2)
encoding.

In older versions there was a box where I could say, that I would like to
be
my tags recoded into the right encoding. Now I can't find it :-(

So I would be very happy if you can help me, or tell where is the mistake.
On the other hand all other localizations work without any problems.

Thank you for  answering me

Regards

Alexandr Szollos
(Czech Republic)