: Can iPod songs be included into Amarok collection?

Artur Matczak artur.matczak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 22:29:37 UTC 2006

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://amarok.kde.org from:
Artur Matczak <artur.matczak at gmail.com>

Hello,
I have a question - is there a possibility to include to Amarok's collectoin songs that reside only on my iPod? Because I don't want to copy all my songs back to HDD (~40GB). On the other hand, however, statistics and all those gagdets showing in context window look very interesting - I don't want to miss them either.
I believe, that now it is not possible, but would it be so hard to implement in further versions?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Greetings, Artur Matczak.