Fwd: Re: Compilation error regarding xine

Clarence Dang dang at kde.org
Wed Jul 5 09:12:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just upgraded to xine 1.1.1.  Amarok compiles perfectly and runs.  Please
consider updating your configure check for xine to catch xine 1.0.

I was basically hesitant to upgrade due to limited bandwidth and CPU (I also
replicate software on my machines).

Just a question about the new LastFM support: How do I select tracks by a
particular artist?  "Neighbor Radio" says "There are not enough neighbors for
this radio."

Thanks,
Clarence

[please continue CC'ing me, thanks]