finished initial audit

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Sat Dec 30 00:00:14 UTC 2006

Just wanted to send a note to the list that my initial audit of amarok
source code is finished and amarok does pretty good when chunked through
the coverity prevent tool.

There exist some false positives and some things in sqlite that I will
continue to take up with the sqlite devs.

The changes that the audit inspired should be minimal and should only
make amarok more stable and correct. Let me know if that statement turns
out to be untrue.

I intend to occasionally pass amarok through coverity prevent as time
allows. But it may be intermittent.

Love the new album cover in collections change. Looks slick.

Can't wait for the next release!

Erik Hovland
mail: erik AT hovland DOT org
web: http://hovland.org/