A Question

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 29 13:45:57 UTC 2006

There is nothing wrong with the SVN instructions that I can see.
Makefile.cvs is present in the remote multimedia directory ( check
here: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/multimedia/ ) and will be
downloaded when you recreate the multimedia directory locally using
"svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/multimedia"
as in the first line of the instructions.

As for the link to the source tarball, you are correct and I've updated it.

Andrew