formerly problem adding songs to the playlist

Andreas Heinz andi at a80.net
Fri Dec 22 14:01:01 UTC 2006

Hi there,

some time ago i had a problem, when searching for a small word like "ti"
and hitting enter unintentionally leading amarok to be unusable since it
would put all found songs into the playlist.

ok now amarok does the same, even without my suggestion that was asking
the user if he really wanted to add > 1000 songs to the playlist. and
amarok does it without any great problems.

my question is: has there been any progress to avoid hanging amarok, or
is this related to my mysql4 -> mysql5 change?

either way: it's great not to have to worry about a hanging amarok if
it'S missused :)

thanks
Andreas