start with a different collection?

Angus Prune angusprune at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 17:56:10 UTC 2006

Is using Amarok for this your best solution?

Would you not be better to export the playlists you want from your
main system, then use a live CD to upload these playlists to your iPod
using simpler software.

I know I haven't included any detail here, but thats coz I don't know
any and am at work so can't look up any.  Hopefully my idea makes
enough sense to be understood.

Are there aspects to what you want to do which cannot be accomplished like this?

James