Compilation CDs

nikosapi nikosapi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 03:40:52 UTC 2006

I have two compilation CDs which I recently got, namely The Fight Club and
Ocean's 12 soundtracks. They're not great CDs but they are both handled
differently by amarok. The Fight Club soundtrack has two different artists,
45 songs and shows up under "Various Artists". The Ocean's 12 soundtrack has
about 10 artists and 16 tracks but it doesn't show up under "Various
Artists". Is there a way to force it to be categorized under "Various
Artists"? I don't understand why one would be and one wouldn't.

nick