Bug 134205: (Wish) Apply button for Queue Manager [Experimental Patch]

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Thu Dec 14 18:49:11 UTC 2006

> I'm submitting the patch to the mailing list but is there a process to get
> SVN write access?

If your patch is well received by the current devs then getting svn
write access is the same process as getting svn write access to all of
KDE. Using this URL:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/developer-faq.html#q1.8

(thanks #amarok!) I was able to get svn write access.

> Also, if the patch is accepted how does closing the bug work?

As part of the svn write access you can request that your bugzilla
account be given bug edit capability for amarok bugs.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik AT hovland DOT org
web: http://hovland.org/
PGP/GPG public key available on request