xine-audio and amarok

Donn Washburn n5xwb at hal-pc.org
Thu Dec 7 18:17:50 UTC 2006

Hey Groups;

SuSE updated the xine audio with me asking it not to do change
xine-libs.  As usual, now xine-audio is failing.  So, I recompiled
xine-lib 1.1.# (early this AM) and xine audio is still failing with
amarok.  So, short of a lib problems (ldconfig has been run) and Amarok
still complains about "unable to initialize any audio drivers".  What is
xine audio?  Is it a stand alone audio server or part of xine-lib or
xine-gui (which I have not recompiled yet).  I would have thought it is
part of xine-lib.
--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email: " n5xwb at hal-pc.org "