how to load my id3 tag covers?

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Fri Dec 1 18:33:17 UTC 2006

Hi!

I'm starting to use amarok, and still discovering it's features.
I have some mp3's which has images (covers, labels etc...), but can not
make amarok to display them :\ When I start the tag editor in amarok,
it doesn't display the image either. Strange thing, that when I start
the 'Cover Manager', some of my albums are missing in the left side
list which are in my collection, and I can search for them in the
playlist. I've tried to rebuild my collection, and to delete my
~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/albumcovers but no luck.
I've read some comments about id3 covers in the forum but those are
rather about saving covers and displaying them in other players. I
don't use other players, I only need amarok to display the images.
I'm using amarok-1.4.4, and SQLite Collection Database.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Daniel

--