statistics bug?

Andreas Heinz andi at a80.net
Thu Aug 31 07:09:16 UTC 2006

hi max,

thanks for helping me out in irc. unfortunatly some statistics are
missing. some of which i'm sure they existed.

i have no idea where they have gone, but i'll try to "import" them from
my last.fm statistics. this will be a lot of work by hand of course :(

btw since, losing statistics can't always be avoided: does somebody know
if last.fm supports some kind of export, or does the last.fm api allow
to extract information? and if yes could this be implemented in amarok?

thanks
Andreas