statistics bug?

Andreas Heinz andi at a80.net
Tue Aug 29 16:43:21 UTC 2006

Hi there,

recently i upgraded to amarok 1.4.2. i was looking forward to the
dynamic collection.
now i have a big problem. at first i experienced loosing all my
statistic data of about 5000 plays.
after a while i found out the following.
the "new" amarok, puts the data into the stats table with a missing part
in the path:

old stats format:
./mp3s/alben/Roger Cicero - Männersachen/06 - Wen...	3	1153139296
1154978529	91	10	3	NULL	0

new stats format:
./alben/Roger Cicero - Männersachen/06 - Wenn sie...	3	1156868740
1156868740	75	0	1	NULL	0

you see, there is simply the "mp3s" missing. but i didn't move the mp3s
or such... i know this could be solved with atf and unique id, but i
think this could be a bug?

"mp3s" is a nfs share on my server, so i could imagine, that therefore
the "mp3s" is missing?!

does anybody have a clue about this? debug output doesnt give me
addiotionally info either.

thanks
Andreas