Not able to play MP3? WTF??? (RESOLVED)

Matej Cepl ceplm at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 28 18:32:17 UTC 2006

Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Have you recently updated libxine? Your distribution might have begun to
> criple it.

OK, I still don't understand why it is so, but when I changed all priorities
for differents decoders in xine-config back to default (I tried to boost up
a priority of ffmpeg library against w32codecs), then everything works.
Weird. What is the proper way how to persuade peacefully xine, that I
prefer (for things like .ra) ffmpeg to w32codecs?

Best,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

A modest little person, with much to be modest about.
      -- Winston Churchill