media device dialog idea

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Mon Aug 28 08:22:21 UTC 2006

I totally agree that the proposed dialog is a plus for the stand-alone media
device configuration. But when redesigning this dialog, please also keep in
mind that this very dialog is also used as part of the global Amarok config
dialog. And two rows of graphical buttons will make this look a bit
overloaded.