media device dialog idea

Cerneels Bart bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 07:36:53 UTC 2006

I love it, your definitely right the mediadevice stuff is the least
polished.
One more thought: can we make the initial configuration of a mediadevice
(like supported codecs and filename configuration in generic mediadevice)
wizard based? I think this will help usability a lot by explainig the
options better without creating ugly, overloaded config dialogs.