Amarok 'Fast Forward' 1.4.2 Released!

Matthias Wieser mwieser at gmx.de
Sat Aug 26 17:03:08 UTC 2006

Ian Monroe wrote:

> On 8/26/06, Matthias Wieser <mwieser at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Bongani Hlope wrote:

>> I have problems compiling svn amarok, too. Configure and gcc do not
>> find ruby.h on my Suse 10.0 box. see below:
> [snip]
>
> Could you all test it with the latest SVN? I just commited a possible
> fix.

Thanks, works fine!

My only problem concerning ./configure is that it does not enable "MP4/AAC
Tag Write Support" although libmp4v2-1.4.1(-devel) and faad2-2.5(-devel)
are installed:

= The following extra functionality will NOT be included:
 =   - NMM-engine
 =   - Helix-engine
 =   - XMMS Visualization Wrapper
 =   - MySql Support