website tricks you into thinking you downloaded v1.4.2

Mats Ahlgren mats_a at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 24 22:46:45 UTC 2006

The giant green arrow on amarok.org made me erroneously think I had
downloaded v1.4.2 when I had just downloaded a modified version of
v1.4.1 (the spacing between the stars changed, forcing me fix my
context theme). This made me accidentally report a regression bug
which didn't really exist.

 From a usability standpoint, I humbly suggest that the giant green
arrow not point you to the download page, but rather a special
download page for 1.4.2 -- or at least clearly mark on the download
page which version you're downloading.

--Mats