no such table uniqueid_temp

T.R.Shashwath trshash84 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 02:30:51 UTC 2006

Still getting it in 574908 (about 10 hours old I guess)

Happened the first time I ran it, but after that, it works fine. And this is
in mysql....

Shash

On Sunday 20 August 2006 17:38, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Hmm, I've seen this before and thought I fixed it...
>
> What SVN revision are you using?  (Run "svn info" and look at the
> line "Revision:").  The theoretical fix for this was committed about a day
> or two or three ago, so you may have just missed it.  If your revision is <
> 574021, try svn upping and see if that helps you.
>
> --Jeff
>
> On Saturday 19 August 2006 17:33, Aaron VonderHaar wrote:
> > When I start Amarok (current svn, using sqlite), I get lots of ERROR! in
> > my console complaining that uniqueid_temp does not exist.  Perhaps it
> > is not getting created for people using sqlite?
> >
> > amarok:       [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] no such table: uniqueid_temp
> > amarok:           [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] on query: SELECT uniqueid
> > FROM uniqueid_temp WHERE deviceid = 1 AND url =
> > './mnt/faunus/Music/Charles Brown/Just A Lucky So And So - 05 -
> > Driftin'' Blues.ogg';
> > amarok: BEGIN: virtual void ThreadWeaver::Thread::run()
> > amarok:             [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] [virtual QStringList
> > SqliteConnection::query(const QString&)] sqlite3_compile error:
> > amarok:             [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] no such table: uniqueid_temp
> > amarok:             [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] on query: SELECT uniqueid
> > FROM uniqueid_temp WHERE deviceid = 1 AND url =
> > './mnt/faunus/Music/Charles Brown/Just A Lucky So And So - 06 - Gloomy
> > Sunday.ogg';

"Where shall  I  begin, please your Majesty ?" he asked.
"Begin at the beginning,", the King said, very gravely,
"and go on till you come to the end: then stop."