no such table uniqueid_temp

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sun Aug 20 12:08:39 UTC 2006

Hmm, I've seen this before and thought I fixed it...

What SVN revision are you using?  (Run "svn info" and look at the
line "Revision:").  The theoretical fix for this was committed about a day or
two or three ago, so you may have just missed it.  If your revision is <
574021, try svn upping and see if that helps you.

--Jeff