ATF safety

Joel Wiramu Pauling aenertia at aenertia.net
Thu Aug 17 23:17:44 UTC 2006

On Thursday 17 August 2006 14:10, Paul Cifarelli wrote:

> Because ATF modifies your music files, and does so en mas, it must be
> absolutely rock solid before it is released to the general amarok user
> community.  Recently an unfortunate (but not at all obvious) bug
> resulted in some corrupted music files.  This occurred when only some of
> our beta users have enabled it.

Hi There,

I've been using ATF for a while now from SVN, and I believe it may have
corrupted most of my oggs. Which is bad... Is there a discussion log of the
bug, and is there any way it can be reversed. I have a lot of music in ogg
format, and it seems that the majority of it is now bung in some way or form.

Kind regards

JoelW