Poll: Amarok 1.4.2 - delay?

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Sat Aug 12 14:44:53 UTC 2006

With all those changes that happened just today, I'd suggest to lean a little
bit on the safe side and to delay the release. However, we should probably be
a little bit more disciplined, when changing anything during next week,
especially in core components:
- only bug fixes or non-intrusive changes
- foster code-review
  * by limiting one commit to exactly one fix/feature
  * by separating white-space/indentation changes from code changes
    (these items are mentioned in the KDE commit policy - I think this is a
worthy read and it would be good to adhere to these at all times)