Anyone thought about or looked into LaunchCast

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Aug 9 11:19:16 UTC 2006

Harald Sitter wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAUNCHcast
>
> no need to have this supported - lastfm does basically the same

Sorry for not supplying a URL - thanks Seb!

I agree and am personally very happy with lastfm, but my buddy just
prefers how Lanch cast works for whatever reason. I think he likes the
more flexible rating system (1-10 rather than love/hate), and the fact
you can review your historical ratings and if something comes up again,
it will show you your rating from last time too.

These are all improvements that could be made to lastfm as a service
tho' (if they are indeed deemed to be improvements)

Col.