20 bugs with screenshots

Jocke Andersson ajocke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:03:27 UTC 2006

On Friday August 4 2006 09:23, Rich wrote:
> bug 10 - hmm. you haven't mentioned this, so just to be sure - isn't
> there a picture in that album directory ?

It might also be an embedded cover. I've experienced exactly the same
behaviour with mp3's with embedded covers (the top cover is the embedded one,
the one under Albums/Compilations is the downloaded one).
In my case, I noticed it quickly because only one mp3 from the offending album
showed the wrong cover (I had downloaded random mp3 files from the same album
because I didn't have the real CD at hand). So if all tracks from that album
show the wrong cover, all of them have the "wrong" cover embedded.

//Firetech