amarok and classical music -- artist v. composer dilema

Matej Cepl ceplm at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 7 00:54:59 UTC 2006

Ian Monroe wrote:
> On 8/6/06, Marc Cramdal <marc.cramdal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Same problem here with my classical music ! I support Matej request
>> (and I would like to be able to customize the collection browser sort
>> with Composer/Albums/Artists or Composer/Artists)
>
> SVN already has this.

Yes, it has and that was the reason why I wrote my post in the first
place -- there are apparently some people who at least know what's the
difference between Composer and Artist. Now, the question is how to make it
work properly ;-).

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma at jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

understand, v.:
    To reach a point, in your investigation of some subject, at
    which you cease to examine what is really present, and
    operate on the basis of your own internal model instead.