20 bugs with screenshots

Mats Ahlgren mats_a at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 4 23:42:29 UTC 2006

[Replies to Rich and Elliot below...]

Thank you Rich for sparing me from typing up various "bugs". =)

On Friday 04 August 2006 03:23, Rich wrote:
> bug 10 - hmm. you haven't mentioned this, so just to be sure - isn't
> there a picture in that album directory ?
I'm not sure what you mean; which directory? The directory the song is in has no images; and I haven't known AmaroK to use images in the same directory as album covers automatically...

> bug 12 - screenshot missing, but seems to be the same as bug 1.
Screenshot fixed. Actually it occurred with the same album as bug 2... which is similar and may possibly be related to bug 1.

> item 2 - needs a better description (or is fixed in svn ?) - filtering
> the playlist & adding/removing columns resulted in no problems for me.
Sorry, I'll clarify with an example:
I used to keep movie theme songs in a separate subdirectory called Movie in my library.
I load all the songs in that directory into the playlist...
Then I enter "Movie" in the search bar -- no results appear because I don't have the Directory column enabled...
I right-click the columns and activate the Directory column...
Result: The playlist is still blank. If I retype "Movie" into the searchbar, the playlist will be populated with songs in the Movie directory. This seems odd.

On Friday 04 August 2006 22:44, Elliot Pahl wrote:
> Are you sure that bug #3 is an amarok issue?
I'm almost sure, since I set the artist tag with AmaroK, and nothing else touches my mp3 files.
(Though, I'm not 100% positive though that I never moved that file with 'mv'...)

--Mats