Translator

Teo Mrnjavac teo at kde.org
Sun Sep 11 12:53:42 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:38, Philipp Reuters
<philipp.reuters at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> my Name is Philipp and I am studying English and  German here in Germany.
> As I love Amarok very much, I wanted to contribute. I am not a great
> programmer, so I wanted to support the project in this way.
> Just e-mail me if you have any work to do ;)
> Best regards,
> Philipp Reuters

Hello Philipp,
There's always a lot to do besides coding!
If you wish to help with translation, you should know we use KDE's
translation services so you might want to get in contact with KDE's
i18n team. If you wish to help with promotion (wiki, guides,
announcements, all sorts of articles and texts), you should contact
valorie or Mamarok in #amarok on irc.freenode.org, they will tell you
more about what kind of help we could use.
Cheers,
--
Teo
Amarok developer