vision meeting wrap-up

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Mar 3 00:37:22 CET 2011

Heya folks :)

I just went through the meeting log from yesterday's meeting again and
added relevant stuff to http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/VisionCreation - I
purposefully did not add things that are not directly relevant to the
vision itself. Teo will take care of those things later.
I will sit down with Valorie tomorrow or the day after and try to
write a first draft or two of the vision based on everything we have
gathered so far. Once we've done that we'll get back here again for
feedback and changes.

Thanks to everyone who showed up yesterday. It's been a really good
meeting. I am convinced we're on the right track here :)  Let's take
it to the finish line now.

Cheers
Lydia

--